Experience one of the great attractions of the Mexican beach resort with this Acapulco Cliff Dive Show & Dinner. Enjoy a romantic dinner by the cliff side while the bravest athletes jump over the waves.
Acapulco Cliff Dive Show & Dinner
After picking you up from your hotel, we'll take you to La Perla restaurant, located in Acapulco Tradicional, at the top of a cliff in front of La Quebrada.
La Perla is one of the most famous places in Acapulco for its fine cuisine and spectacular viewpoint. From the restaurant terrace, you'll enjoy the diving show with the best views of La Quebrada.
Several times a day, some athletes jump from the top of the cliff and dive into the void. The dives are only carried out by the bravest swimmers, miscalculating the jump can be very dangerous because of the rocks at the bottom. La Quebrada's diving has been attracting tourists from all over the world for decades.
After having enjoyed an unforgettable evening in front of the sea, we'll take you back to the hotel.
The activity includes a 3 course dinner at the La Perla restaurant:
- First course: A dish to choose between Hydroponic salad, Corn fusion cream, Tortilla soup, Caesar salad with chicken and Caprese salad.
- Second course: Choose between Stuffed chicken breast, Tampiqueña de arrachera, Spaghetti bolognese, Alfredo pasta and Fish filet (red snapper or sea bream).
- Dessert: You can choose between Fried banana, Cheesecake or Mixed ice cream.
The diving show takes place at 7:30 pm. When you book you must choose which show you want to go to, and we'll pick you up 30 to 45 minutes before.
Dinner is served when the show is over.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
|Adults||Children between 3 and 11 years old||Children under 3 years old|
|Dinner with show||
Dinner with show
Children between 3 and 11 years oldUS$ 85.50
Children under 3 years oldFree
Hotel pick up and drop off.
3 course dinner.
2 glasses of wine.
Excellent view of the cliff dive show.
Additional food and drinks.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.