Discover the breathtaking beauty of the western Algarve: admire natural rock formations at Lagos, visit the southwesternmost point of Europe at Cape St Vincent and marvel at paradise beaches in Sagres on this day trip from Albufeira.
Algarve Day Trip: Sagres, Lagos & Cape St Vincent
On the morning of your tour, you'll be picked up from your hotel in Albufeira, ready to set off on your journey into the western Algarve. The first stop on your tour will be Cape St Vincent, which is the southwesternmost point of mainland Europe. You'll visit the famous Lighthouse, from which you'll have spectacular views over the dramatic rocky cliffs towering above the Atlantic Ocean.
Leaving the cape behind, you'll head back on your comfortable minibus for the short drive to Sagres, a small historic town known for its incredible virgin landscapes and one of the most beautiful beaches in the Algarve. Enjoy a peaceful stroll through the area and explore its historic fort, before being taken to the next stop on your tour: Baleeria.
Your guide will reveal the fascinating history of Baleeira: did you know that the town has one of the best preserved fortresses in all of Portugal?
Get your cameras ready: the next stop on your day trip is one you'll want to remember forever! The Ponta de Piedades is an area of the Portuguese coastline with natural rock formations that will leave you speechless. Golden stone caves, grottos and arches formed from the cliffs over the centuries make this one of the most magical places in the Algarve.
Immerse yourself in the area's legendary history next, visiting Lagos, where you'll feel as though you've travelled back in time as you stroll down Medieval streets lined with picturesque houses and any number of delicious local restaurants to tempt you. What's more, you'll have the opportunity to enjoy a boat trip of Lagos to see the sights from a different point of view (not included).
At the end of an unforgettable day trip, you'll be dropped back off at your hotel in Albufeira.
Day Trips from other locations
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 5 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Per person||Children from 4 to 12||Children under 3|
|English guided tour||
English guided tour
Per personUS$ 84.70
Children from 4 to 12US$ 67.70
Children under 3Free
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Snack in a local bakery.
1 hour boat trip in Lagos (€ 20 (US$ 24.20) per person).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.