Try the culinary delights that the region along the Costa Blanca has to offer with this Alicante Tapas Tour. You'll have the chance to sample four drinks and as many delicious traditional tapas.
Alicante Tapas Tour
In addition to the traditional beach bars and restaurants that serve the classic paella, Alicante's historic centre is home to a large number of establishments where you can enjoy a delicious aperitif with family or friends. We'll visit some of these establishments to enjoy tapas in Alicante and discover its rich gastronomy.
Firstly, we'll learn about the basic ingredients needed for aioli sauce, an essential condiment that compliments many dishes (and tapas) from Alicante. We'll also try local recipes such as grilled cuttlefish, another essential on the city's menus.
Rice, fish, sausages, meat... The combinations to make ideal tapas are endless. During our route, we'll enjoy tasting four tapas accompanied by glasses of wine or beer. You'll also find out about various stories, and visit the best shops where you can buy the province's famous sweet nougat treat, Turrón, mainly eaten at Christmas.
After a four-hour walk through the most famous bars and taverns in the centre of Alicante, we'll return to the same starting point.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 2 years old|
Children under 2 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in english and spanish.
English speaking guide.
Tasting of 4 wines or beers.
Tasting of 4 tapas.
Additional food and drinks.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Hotel Spa Portamaris.