Discover the delicacies of Indian cuisine with this fantastic food tour of Amritsar. Visit the locals' favourite spots and try new and delicious flavours. Are you ready for this unique gastronomic experience?
Amritsar Food Tour
You can take this tour either at lunchtime or at dinner time, it's completely up to you. In both cases, the food tour will be the same. You'll meet your English-speaking expert guide at the restaurant Kanha Sweet, which will impress you with its delicious traditional dishes.
Next, you'll be able to see how some of the most popular, authentic dishes are made, such as samosas, bhelpuri and dabeli.
Our food tour will continue through the streets of Amritsar, where you'll visit some of the best street food stalls in the city. Of course, we'll take you to where the locals eat!
To help you digest all this food, you'll be able to enjoy a masala chai tea in a setting with incredible views of the city. The tour comes to a sweet finish as you try one of the most popular regional desserts. We hope you're hungry!
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 5 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Per person||Children under 4 years old|
Per personUS$ 13.70
Children under 4 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking expert guide.
Tasting of typical dishes.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.