Explore the beautiful Gulf of Antalya when you take this fantastic boat cruise. You will have unique views of landmarks such as Fasélide and heavenly coves like Cleopatra Beach. Prepare to be seduced by the Turkish Riviera!
Gulf of Antalya Cruise
We will pick you up from your hotel in Antalya at 9 am before taking a minibus to the port of Kemer, about 50 minutes away.
During our cruise around the Gulf of Antalya, we'll sail first to the ancient city of Fasélide. There, we will stop for approximately half an hour so you can take a refreshing dip in the turquoise waters and visit the ancient ruins which date back to the 2nd century BC.
Our journey resumes as we head to the idyllic Cleopatra Beach. In this wonderful enclave of the Turkish Riviera, you will enjoy an on-board buffet lunch and also have time to dive into the beautiful ocean.
The next stops will be at Paradise Cove and Cennet Bay, spending about 45 minutes at each one. At both these amazing places, you will be struck by the gorgeous landscapes of steep mountains and abundant vegetation.
Our brilliant cruise finishes by returning to the original departure pier and then taking you back to your hotel, arriving at 7:30 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 70% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children 4 - 12||Children under 4|
Children 4 - 12US$ 16.30
Children under 4Free
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by minibus.
Transport by boat.
When to book?
You can book up until 3 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.