The south of Bali has paradise beaches such as Geger, Green Bowl and other extraordinary sights sure to stick with you for life. Are you ready to discover its beauty?
Best Beaches in Bali
We'll pick you up from your hotel in Bali and make our way to the south coast of the island to discover Bali's most spectacular beaches.
Our route around Bali's most beautiful beaches, touring the paradise coast of Nusa Dua. In this 'Garden of Eden', we'll stop and relax in one of the most stunning spots in all Indonesia. Geger beach. It's so impressive that a number of travel websites and magazines have names it 'the best beach in the world'. And having confirmed it for ourselves we'll continue our route southwards.
To visit the next point on the itinerary you'll have to descend some 300 steps, but it's worth the effort: at the bottom lies the virgin cove of Green Bowl. Known for its emerald green waters and its bat-filled caves, it's an untouched paradise, away from the nucleus of mass tourism in Bali. The only lucky inhabitants are some friendly monkeys!
We'll take up the tour again, on the way to another of Bali's 'coastal jewels': the Gunung Payung Beach. Its name pays tribute to the Balinese Hindu temple found on a narrow clifftop, from where you can drink in the whole bay, known for its fine golden sand, and its near-transparent water. And our final stop will be at the tranquil Melasti beach, another little slice of paradise sure to seduce all its visitors... something you'll simply have to see to believe.
Then from Melasti, we take you back to your hotel in Bali.
Hotel Pick Up
We recommend that you stay in the Ubud area, or nearby. This way you can minimise transfer times.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 5 people per group.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
|Adults||Children from 5 to 11||Children under 5|
Children from 5 to 11US$ 29
Children under 5Free
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport in an air conditioned vehicle.
English speaking guide.
Bottle of mineral water.
When to book?
You can book up until 30 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.