Enjoy an unforgettable experience when you take this fantastic rafting trip down the Pescados River. You will spend a fun-packed day surrounded by the spectacular Mexican countryside.
Pescados River Rafting Trip
We will pick you up at your hotel in Boca del Rio between 7 am and 7:20 am, and then drive in the minibus to the town of Jalcomulco.
After an hour and a half, we will reach this place in the middle of the natural wilderness. As soon as you get out of the vehicle, you will find yourself surrounded by green, leafy forests and the deafening sound of the white water rapids of the Pescados River.
The first step will be to meet our instructor and get all the safety equipment we will need for the rafting activity. When you have your helmet and life jacket on, then its time to hit the water!
The Pescados River is one of the best places in Mexico for rafting. During the trip, we will have fun dodging rocks and going down waterfalls and rapids such as the Bruja Blanca or La Cueva. The two and a half hours it takes to do the tour will fly by.
When we reach the end of the tour, we will board the minibus again and take you back to your hotel in Boca del Río between 1:00 and 1:20 pm.
Level of difficulty
These rapids have a difficulty level of grade III and IV, which is the stage where the water becomes know as "white water" due to the foam generated by its strong currents. Are you brave enough to take the challenge?
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
|Per person||Children under 12|
Per personUS$ 74.20
Children under 12not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
Hotel pick up and drop.
Transport in minibus.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.