Bogota is one of the main Latin American capitals of urban art. With this free graffiti tour, you will see its most striking walls murals. Plus, it's completely FREE!
Free Graffiti Tour in Bogota
We will meet up at the time of your choice in Chorro de Quevedo, the iconic square of the La Candelaria neighborhood. The winding streets that surround it are home to a large collection of graffiti artwork. We will set off to discover this amazing urban art of Bogota!
We will stroll through the area, stopping in front of these spray-painted murals and trying to decipher their meanings. You will find that, in addition to their bright colors, many of these artworks also have fascinating stories behind their creation which dates back to the 1980s.
The tour will continue with a visit to an urban art gallery in La Candelaria, where we will delve into the history, evolution, and important of this artistic trend in cities across the globe from Miami to Amsterdam. In Latin America, this type of street art stands out especially in Rio de Janeiro, Mexico City, and, of course, Bogota.
And after two and a half hours on foot, we will conclude the free tour of the Colombian capital with a well-deserved delicious coca leaf tea.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 4 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 70% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
Free tours do not have a fixed price, rather each person offers the guide the amount they consider appropriate, depending on their level of satisfaction.
2 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
English speaking guide.
Visit to an urban art gallery.
Tasting of a coca leaf tea.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
If you are not able to attend the tour, please cancel your reservation, otherwise the guide will be waiting for you.
Plaza del Chorro de Quevedo.