Discover the lush beauty of Boracay from the water by chartering a skippered boat - you choose the route!
Boat Rental with Skipper
We will meet at 9 am at the D'mall in Boracay. From there, we will take you to the coast where the boat and the skipper will be waiting for us to guide us on this amazing adventure at sea.
For three hours, you will have this boat with skipper exclusive for your group, to navigate the crystal clear waters of Boracay. The best part? You decide where you want to go: explore the beaches of Crocodile Island, snorkel on beautiful coral reefs, relax on the high seas, it's up to you!
At 12:30 pm, we will sail back to the mainland, from where we will take you back to the starting point of the activity.
When booking, you can choose whether you want to rent a boat for 4 or 10 people, in addition to the skipper, depending on the size of your group.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Up to 4 people||Up to 10 people|
Up to 4 peopleUS$ 79.40
Up to 10 peopleUS$ 115
The activity takes place with a pilot that speaks in english.
Transport by minibus.
Boat rental for 3 hours.
English speaking skipper.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
D'mall de Boracay.