Discover all the essential monuments and landmarks of the Portuguese Rome when you take our fantastic sightseeing bus tour of Braga.
What to expect
During our one-hour trip, you will discover the iconic monuments around the historic center of Braga in a comfortable open-top tourist bus. Furthermore, thanks to the English-language audioguide you will learn all the secrets and fascinating facts about majestic landmarks, such as the sanctuary of Bom Jesus do Monte (Good Jesus of the Mount), and Braga Cathedral, the oldest in Portugal.
You can download the complete route map of the Braga sightseeing bus, with all the designated stops, via this link.
How it works
The ticket is valid for 24 hours from the moment it is used for the first time. For example, if it is activated on Monday at 1 pm, it will be valid until Tuesday at 1 pm.
During this period you can hop on and off any of the buses, as many times as you want. So when you arrive at Bom Jesus do Monte, you can get off the bus, visit the monument, and then take another bus to the next stop.
From 15 April to 20 April: daily from 10 am to 5 pm, with departures every hour.
From 26 June to 29 September: Tuesday to Sunday from 10 am to 5 pm, with departures every hour.
Besides unlimited access to the Braga tourist bus service for 24 hours, this ticket will give you various advantages and discounts:
- Free access to all public transport in Braga.
- Discounted entry to selected monuments, museums, and leisure activities.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 4 to 10 years old||Children under 4 years old|
|Braga Sightseeing Bus||
US$ 14.50 US$ 13.10
US$ 7.30 US$ 6.50
Braga Sightseeing Bus
AdultsUS$ 14.50 US$ 13.10
Children from 4 to 10 years oldUS$ 7.30 US$ 6.50
Children under 4 years oldFree
The activity takes place with an audioguide in english and other languages.
Unlimited use of the sightseeing bus for 24 hours.
English language guide.
Free access to all public transport in Braga.
Discounts on museums and monuments in Braga.
10% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.