Enjoy a boat ride along the Costa Daurada plus visit the Ermita de la Mare de Déu de la Roca hermitage on this day trip from Cambrils!
Boat Ride & Day Trip to Ermita Mare de Déu de la Roca
After picking you up from your hotel in Cambrils at 9 am, we'll head to the port where we'll board a boat and sail off along the coast of Catalonia.
We'll spend an hour cruising the coast of Cambrils and enjoying the sea breeze. We'll admire the glistening waters of the Mediterranean and marvel at the beauty of the Costa Daurada. You can even have a drink on board!
At the end of the boat ride we'll hop into a jeep and set off for the Ermita Mare de Déu de la Roca, a hermitage built on a reddish hill in the 13th century. From there you'll also get to admire breathtaking views of the Mediterranean and the fields of Tarragona.
At the end of the trip we'll take you back to your hotel in Cambrils, arriving by around 12 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 11 years old||Children under 5 years old|
Children between 5 and 11 years oldUS$ 36.10
Children under 5 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport in jeep.
English and Spanish speaking guide.
Drink on board.
When to book?
You can book up until 9 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.