Do you want to travel back in time to the 13th century? This trip will take you to the Ermita Mare de Déu de la Roca hermitage as well as kayaking along the Riudecanyes reservoir.
Kayaking & Day Trip to Ermita Mare de Déu de la Roca
We'll pick you up from your hotel in Cambrils at the selected time and set off on a journey to inland Tarragona.
Twenty minutes later we'll arrive at a spectacular natural area: the Riudecanyes reservoir. We won't waste any time before grabbing our kayaks and paddling across this magnificent expanse of water, admiring the breathtaking Serra de l'Argentera mountain range that surrounds us.
At the end of the kayak ride, we'll head back to the bus and make our way to the next stop on our trip: the Ermita Mare de Déu de la Roca hermitage in Mont Roig. We'll go on a thirty minute guided tour to learn about the history of this 13th century building. We'll also admire the incredible views!
At the end of the tour we'll take you back to your hotel in Cambrils.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12 years old||Children under 3|
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 47.30
Children under 3not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport in jeep or minibus depending on availability.
English and Spanish speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (9:00 am) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.