Experience the traditional trajinera boats in the famous Xoximilco, where you'll be able to try the best of both Mexican cuisine and music.
Night Tour of Xoximilco
Immerse yourself in local culture and feel more Mexican than ever on this night full of traditional food, music and folklore. We'll pick you up at your hotel and take you to Xoximilxo, boarding a trajinera boat, a kind of canal barge designed for partying! Here we'll sail to the sounds of bolero, jarocho and marimba in an authentic Mexican night!
On board you can enjoy an open bar of tequila, beer and soft drinks while you sample the very best of Mexico's famous cuisine.
You'll be sure to dance, cheers and sway (but hopefully not too much!) the night away on the trajinera boat, and not to worry, we'll take you back to your hotel safe and sound when the evening ends.
Hotel pick up
This activity includes pick up from hotels in Cancún. Pick up time depends on the location of your hotel. Check out the list of exact times and meeting points via the following link:
If you'd prefer, you can simply buy tickets for the Riviera Maya theme park here.
Tour from Riviera Maya
This tour is also available with pick up from Riviera Maya.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 11 years old||Children under 5|
US$ 129.99 US$ 123.49
US$ 64.99 US$ 61.70
AdultsUS$ 129.99 US$ 123.49
Children between 5 and 11 years oldUS$ 64.99 US$ 61.70
Children under 5not permitted
Pick up and drop off at your hotel.
Transport by bus.
Trip on a trajinera (traditional Mexican boat).
Entry to Xoximilco.
Open bar of beer, soft drinks, water and tequila.
Live traditional Mexican music.
Tasting menu of traditional Mexican food.
5% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (7:00 am) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, most areas are accessible.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.