Discover the impressive park along the Portuguese Riviera with this the Sintra and Natural Park Jeep Tour. Explore the historical and scenic spots around the area.
Sintra & Natural Park Jeep Tour
We'll pick you up at your hotel in Cascais at 9:15 am and get into the 4x4 that will take us to the natural environment in this Portuguese region. As we enter the Sintra-Cascais Natural Park we'll pass along unpaved roads through the most unusual places in this area.
The tour will take us to the most western area of Europe, Cabo da Roca. We'll continue the route through this natural park declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site, as you feel like you're starring in a movie scene.
Afterwards, we'll make our way to Sintra, one of the most beautiful cities in Portugal. You'll have free time to walk around the city and taste the Portuguese cuisine on your own. Then we'll meet again to enjoy the highlight of the day: the Pena Palace. Do you know that it is the most visited monument in Portugal?
When you finish the visit we'll return to the car to return to Cascais where the tour will end at 6 pm.
4 hour Tour
At the time of booking, you can choose the 4 hour tour where you'll tour the Sintra-Cascais Natural Park by 4x4 and then have free time in Sintra. Afterwards, we'll accompany you to Cascais to finish the tour at 1:15 pm, so you won't visit the Pena Palace.
Tours from other locations
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 5 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 2 and 10 years old||Children under 2|
|4x4 4 hour Tour||
Children between 2 and 10 years oldUS$ 46.60
Children under 2not permitted
4x4 4 hour Tour
Children between 2 and 10 years oldUS$ 22.40
Children under 2not permitted
4 - 9 hours.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Transport by 4x4.
English speaking driver throughout the tour.
Entry to the Pena Palace (depeding on the option chosen).
Lunch and drinks.
When to book?
You can book up until 9 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.