Enjoy an unforgettable day trip to an elephant reserve in Chiang Mai - a unique experience in Thailand that you can't miss out on!
Elephant Reserve Day Trip
We'll pick you up from your hotel in Chiang Mai between 7 am and 8 am and take you somewhere you can get yourself some breakfast. Then, after an hour and a half's drive, we'll arrive at the Elephant Reserve.
As soon as we arrive, the managers of the reserve will tell us all about the conservation project they're carrying out. Then we'll get to feed the elephants and even watch them have a bath!
After enjoying a delicious buffet lunch, we'll head to a nearby waterfall to take a dip in its refreshing waters.
At the end of the trip, we'll return to your hotel in Chiang Mai, arriving between 4 pm and 5 pm.
Hotel pick up
Pick up is included for hotels within a 4 km radius of Chiang Mai.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children under 5 years old|
Children under 5 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other language.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport in minibus.
English speaking guide.
Entry to the Elephant Reserve.
When to book?
You can book up until 30 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.