Discover the wonders of the city of 300 temples with this Chiang Mai Guided Tour. Get to know the most remote areas of the city.
Chiang Mai Guided Tour
We'll pick you up between 9 and 9:30 at your hotel in the city centre. We'll start our tour of Chiang Mai at the Cave Temple. We'll explore this marvel while learning the basics of Buddhism.
Our next stop will be the Meditation Temple. This place is located in the middle of the jungle, inside the Doi Suthep National Park. Did you know that families save up for years to be able to retreat inside this sacred place? Later, we'll visit the Wat Phra That Doi Suthep Temple. Its entrance is protected by two nagas (snake-like demigod figures) along its 306 steps.
We'll then head to Huay Tung Tao Lake, where we'll enjoy a succulent lunch seated in a floating hut. After replenishing our energy, we'll see how the Thais defended themselves from attack at the Temple Fortress. This shrine is home to ancient trees.
If we have enough time, we'll visit Chiang Mai's Chinatown, Waralot. We'll stroll through the streets observing the frenetic atmosphere of the place. The tour will end at 4 pm and you'll be driven back to the starting point.
This tour only includes hotel pick-up if you're staying in the centre of Chiang Mai. If you're staying outside the centre, you'll have to make your own way to the meeting point at 17/1 Kotchasarn Rd at 9 am.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 70% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 11 years old||Children under 3 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children between 3 and 11 years oldUS$ 51.40
Children under 3 years oldFree
7 - 8 hours.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Hotel pick up and return transfer (optional).
Transport by minibus.
Guide in English.
When to book?
You can book up until 36 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, imperative to point out when the booking is made.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.