Discover the secrets of one of the world's most famous wine-producing regions on this wine tasting tour of Alsace. You'll explore traditional villages and sample their produce in two of the best local wineries!
Alsace Wine Tasting Tour Itinerary
Meet your guide in the heart of Colmar, ready to begin your wine route around Alsace.
The Alsace region, known for its enchanting villages and its significance during the First and Second World Wars, is also world-renowned for its wine production.
Your wine tasting tour will first take you to the most quaint villages on the so-called Alsace wine route: Eguisheim, Pfaffenheim, Rouffach, Turckheim... these rural towns, as well as sharing Germanic names and picturesque architecture, all have something important in common: their vineyards and wineries.
You'll discover the main places of interest in these beautiful villages, as well as meeting expert local wine producers who will explain the different production processes and quality controls they use, teach you how to taste wine and reveal the importance of the drink in Alsace.
Finally, it wouldn't be a wine tour without a tasting! You'll visit two wineries and enjoy a guided tasting of the region's best wines in both of them. Cheers!
At the end of your Alsace wine tasting tour, you'll be dropped back off at the original departure point in Colmar.
This tour is only suitable for adults over 18 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Per person (over 18 years old)|
|Alsace Wine Tasting Tour||
Alsace Wine Tasting Tour
Per person (over 18 years old)US$ 89.20
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Transport by air conditioned minibus with WiFi on board.
Visit to two wineries.
Guided wine tasting.
Visit to villages.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Place Scheurer Kestner.