Do you want to discover Cordoba's typical flavours? On this cheese and wine tour, you'll get the chance to taste four varieties of each delicacy and even choose the best combination.
Cordoba Cheese & Wine Tour
We'll meet at 5 pm in the Plaza de la Corredera. From here we'll walk through the centre of Cordoba to reach the tasting venue. Are you ready to taste the local flavours?
After we sit down we'll be presented with a board of the best artisan cheeses. We'll taste four different types: blue cheese, Comté cheese, cured sheep's cheese and semi-cured sheep's cheese with paprika. They'll all be classified according to the type of milk, fat content, maturity and texture.
With the taste of Cordovan cheeses in our mouths, we'll be presented with the challenge of finding the best pair. We'll taste a red wine, an oloroso, a vermuth and a sweet Pedro Ximénez. It'll be a tough choice!
At 6:45 pm the tour will end at the tasting venue, next to Cordoba's Town Hall.
Children under the age of 18 can only take part in the cheese tasting.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
|Adults||Children under 9|
Children under 9Free
1 hour 45 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Tasting of 4 types of cheese.
Tasting of 4 types of wine.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Plaza de la Corredera.