Plunge into the fascinating history of Al-Andalus by visiting the impressive Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba, followed by a guided tour of the city’s Jewish Quarter (Judería in Spanish).
Classic Cordoba Guided Tour with Mosque Entrance
Meet your guide in the Patio de los Naranjos, near the Mosque’s bell tower and embark on a tour of the world-famous Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba.
Cross the Patio de los Naranjos (former Caliphate courtyard) and walk straight into the stunning landmark. Wander through the halls packed with columns as you learn about Abd al-Rahman I. Responsible for founding the Muslim dynasty of Iberia and commissioning the construction of the religious site in the eighth century.
Next, admire the artwork and architecture of the mosque’s dome and mihrab, the most sacred part of the mosque. Discover the splendor of the Muslim dynasty during the reign of Abd al-Rahman III and how it was transformed into a Roman Catholic Cathedral when the city was conquered by King Ferdinand III of Castile.
After visiting the Mosque-Cathedral, set off on a walking tour of Cordoba’s Jewish Quarter (Judería in Spanish). The city, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site, houses a charming Jewish Quarter with whitewashed houses.
During your walking tour of the Judería, you will visit the Synagogue of Cordoba, one of the three Medieval Jewish temples that still stand in Spain. Finish the tour at the same starting point, or if you prefer you can continue to discover the Jewish Quarter at your own leisure.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 75% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 75% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children 10-14 years old||Children under 10|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children 10-14 years oldUS$ 17.90
Children under 10Free
2 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide specialized in the history of Cordoba.
Entrance to the Mosque Cathedral of Cordoba.
When to book?
Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Patio de los Naranjos.