Immerse yourself in the fascinating underwater world that surrounds Coron Island, discover its shipwrecks and explore the coral reef of Lusong Island.
Shipwreck & Coral Reef Tour
At 7:30 am, we'll pick you up at your hotel in Corón. From there, we'll transfer to the dock where the boat will be waiting for us to start this underwater adventure.
We'll sail through the warm waters of Coron to two of the best snorkelling areas, Pass Island and the Coral Garden. These two sites are teeming with life and are the perfect opportunity to dive into the waters and discover the huge coral formations, anemones and colourful clownfish that live here.
We'll then set sail again for Lusong Gunboat Shipwreck, did you know that this is just one of the many shipwrecks that sank in these waters? It's also perfect for exploring while snorkelling, as it isn't very deep.
After this incredible aquatic adventure, we'll head to the East Tangat Wreck, a ship that was sunk in 1944 and is an impressive 40 metres long. You're sure to be impressed by swimming next to this wreck!
Before returning to Coron, we'll recharge your batteries with a delicious buffet lunch - the perfect finishing touch! Afterwards, we'll drop you back at your hotel at 5 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children under 3 years old|
Children under 3 years oldFree
9 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by minibus and boat.
Entry fees to places visited.
When to book?
You can book up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.