Have you still not been on a segway? It's really fun and easy! Discover the most emblematic places in Denia with our effortless Segway Tour.
Segway Tour in Denia
We'll meet in the centre of Denia to give you your equipment and briefly explain how the segway works. You'll be able to practice for 10 minutes and get used to how to control the vehicle which will enable you to discover the most beautiful spots in Denia, in a fun way with zero physical effort.
Port Tour (1 hour)
On this tour, we'll hop on our segways around Denia's seafront promenade admiring the luxurious yachts and small fishing boats until we reach the city's port, El Portet. Once there we'll be able to enjoy an incredible panoramic view of Denia's coastline, its boats and its castle. Afterwards, we'll head to the lighthouse, which is our last stop before returning to the starting point.
Las Rotas Tour (1 hour)
If you choose this option, we'll take the segways up to the Paseo de la Marineta, heading towards Las Rotas. When we arrive, we'll ride the segways alongside the most beautiful beaches in Denia, enjoying the sea breeze and the panoramic sea views.
Castle Tour (1 hour and 10 minutes)
With this tour, we'll ride the segways along the Paseo Nuevo de Denia, admiring the yachts and boats in the port. Following this, we'll ride along the medieval walls that surround the Castle of Denia before heading up to the highest point to take a moment to enjoy the breathtaking panoramic views of the Valencian coast this medieval fortress offers.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Port Tour||Las Rotas Tour||Castle Tour|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Port TourUS$ 35.20
Las Rotas TourUS$ 35.20
Castle TourUS$ 38.80
1 hour - 1 hour 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Professional English speaking guide.
An approximately 1 hour long segway tour.
10 minutes segway training.
When to book?
You can book up until 10 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Calle Calderón, 8