Cape St. Vincent, Ponta da Piedade and Lagos… On this tour, you'll discover the best-kept secrets of the western Algarve.
Cape St. Vincent, Lagos and Silves Day Trip
First thing in the morning we'll come and pick you up from your hotel, leaving the capital of the Algarve to head to Cape St. Vincent.
Once there, we'll have a walk around this natural scenery, where the solitary lighthouse and rugged cliffs really catch your eye. Did you know that this is the most south-western point in Europe?
Afterwards, we'll head to the nearby town of Sagres; here we can visit the ruins of its old fortress and watch the intrepid surfers that ride the waves of the Atlantic. We will then take you to Baleeira, a small village with a history of pirates.
When we've finished that visit, we'll set off for the beaches of Ponta da Piedade, where we'll be taken in by the crystal clear water, golden sands and unusual shapes of the rocks that have been eroded by the ocean. If you wish, you can take a boat trip (not included) here to really admire the outstanding coastal scenery.
After this, we will go to Lagos, a lively town that has a very special connection with marine life, which we will be able to witness in its gastronomy and architectural detail. Then we'll take you back to your hotel, putting an end to the tour.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 5 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Per person||Children from 4 to 12||Children under 3|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Per personUS$ 85
Children from 4 to 12US$ 68
Children under 3Free
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in english and other languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Food and drinks.
Boat trip (€ 20 (US$ 24.20) aprox.)
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 8 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.