On this tour, you will visit three of the most amazing places in Morroco - Volubilis, Mulay Idris, and Meknes. This is the essential tour for any person that visits Fez.
Private Trip to Volubilis, Mulay Idris, and Meknes
After collecting you from your hotel at 9 am, we will head west to Volubilis, the ancient Roman city where the most important archeological remains of Morocco are found.
You can spend as much time as you want here, so you can explore the area at your own pace and in your own way. The usual time spent here is between 1 and 2 hours. If you wish, you can also hire a guide at the entrance to the site.
After enjoying the impressive Roman remains, we will head to Mulay Idris, one of the most important pilgrimage destinations in Morroco. This is a small town where you can see all the essential parts of the medina in less than an hour.
The third stop is Meknes, considered to be the most 'humble' of the four Imperial Cities of Morroco. In Meknes, you will have free time to eat and visit the most important locations in the city, such as the marketplace and city square.
Around 6 pm we will head back to Fez and leave you at your hotel or any other place where you want.
Modifications to the itinerary
As our tours are private, you can modify the itinerary in any way that you prefer. For example, if you are not particularly interested in visiting Mulay Idris, you can spend more time exploring Meknes instead.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 75% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
Up to 4 peopleUS$ 121.20
Up to 6 peopleUS$ 181.90
Up to 8 peopleUS$ 242.50
Up to 10 peopleUS$ 303.10
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Private tour just for you and your companions.
Pick up and drop off from your hotel or any other preferred point.
Comfortable vehicle for between 4 and 7 passengers.
English speaking driver.
Fuel, tolls and other charges.
Food and drink.
When to book?
You can book up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, some of the areas are accessible.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.