Enjoy a comfortable panoramic tour with this Florianopolis Tourist Bus. You'll pass by all the must-see places of this Brazilian city!
Florianopolis Tourist Bus
Ready to take a ride through the best of Florianópolis? You'll appreciate the best views of Floripa with this open top bus tour. You'll also be able to get off at some of the stops to see and photograph the places you like the most!
Starting at Manguezal Park, the bus will head towards the city centre passing by the Municipal Market and the Casa de Alfândega, where the handicraft market is located.
We'll continue to the Fort of Santa Barbara and the Praça XV de Novembro. The next point of the itinerary will be the Cruz e Sousa Palace, which houses the Historical Museum of Santa Catarina. We'll also pass by the Metropolitan Cathedral, which was declared a National Heritage Site.
We'll pass by one of the most iconic places in Floripa, the Hercílio Luz Bridge, and then continue through the Antonieta de Barros Tunnel, which will take us to the Small and Conception Lagoons.
Another visit will be the Joaquina and Barra beaches, where we'll stop for half an hour at each to enjoy their attractions. We'll also visit the Rio Vermelho Park and the beaches of Ingleses and Canasvierias. At the latter, we'll stop for 50 minutes and you can take the opportunity to taste Brazilian gastronomy.
The next beach we'll visit will be Jurerê Internacional, where you'll have 40 minutes to relax before heading to Freguesia de Santo Antônio de Lisboa, one of the most beautiful neighbourhoods of Florianópolis.
The tour will end at 4:30 pm at the Shopping Iguatemi.
The Florianópolis tourist bus departs from the following points:
- 8 am - Shopping Iguatemi (Rua Santa Mônica), near the hotels Slaviero Executive, Mercure Convention and Quinta da Bica D'agua.
- 8:15 am - Hotel Majestic (Rua Heitor Luz - Praça Lauro Müller)
- 8:15 am - In front of Blue Tree Towers Hotel (Rua Bocaiúva, 2304)
- 8:15 am - Novotel Hotel (Rua Bocaíuva, corner with Travessa Harmonia)
- 8:25 am - In front of Apart Hotel Rio Branco (near the Porto da Ilha hotel)
- 8:25 am - In front of the Ibis Hotel (near the Lumar e Ecobox Hostel)
- 8:30 am - In front of Intercity Hotel (Av. Paulo Fontes, 1210)
- 8:35 am - In front of Hotel Faial (Rua Felipe Schmidt, near the hotels Farol da Ilha, ZIP Hotel and Valerim Plaza)
- 8:45 am - Catedral Metropolitana Nossa Senhora do Desterro - Praça VX de Novembro (near the hotels Cecomtur, Florianópolis Palace, Oscar, Sumaré and Centrosul)
- 10 am - Praia da Joaquina (in front of Cris Hotel - Av. Prefeito Acácio Garibaldi São Tiago)
Tour in English
Over 65 years old and disabledUS$ 17.30
Children between 4 and 12 years oldUS$ 12.50
Children under 4 years oldFree
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations to avoid the spread of Covid-19.
8 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks en english, spanish and portuguese.
Transport on an open top bus.
English speaking guide.
Food and drink.
When to book?
You can book up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Wheelchair accessible. This must be indicated in the reservation.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 5 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.