Join us on a fantastic trip to the indigenous village of Yriapu in a remote corner of Argentina, where you will witness the ancient traditions of its inhabitants.
Yriapu Indian Village Trip
We will pick you up at your hotel in Foz do Iguacu at around 9 am, and then set off for the Yriapú indigenous village in Argentina. During this fantastic adventure, you will learn about the culture, tradition, and nature of a remote jungle community.
As soon as you arrive at the entrance to the village, we will be greeted by a sign that says in Guaraní "Aguije vete", which means "Welcome".
During this truly unforgettable experience, you will discover the lifestyle and traditions of an Indian community that depends on Mother Earth for food, medicine, and material goods.
Ou guide will tell you all about the meaning behind the word Yriapu, and the plants which these people use to make medicines. These and other questions will be revealed to you as you get to know the Guarani inhabitants of this settlement.
After our visit to the village of Yriapu has concluded, we will return to the hotels in Foz do Iguaçu.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 3 years old.|
Children under 3 years old.Free
* A reservation for one person will include a supplement.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by bus.
English speaking guide.
Entry to the Yriapu indigenous village.
When to book?
You can book up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.