Do you want to zip around the island of Gozo on the comfort of a segway? You'll discover the famous Tal-Mixta cave, the Bingemma valley and much more.
Gozo Segway Tour
We'll meet at 10 am on Il Madonna Ta Fatima street, where we'll hop on the segway and set off on our tour of Gozo.
We'll glide through the historic centre of Nadur, passing iconic monuments such as the Basilica of St. Peter and St. Paul, whose origins date back to the 18th century. We'll also head through the valleys of San Blas and Bingemma towards Ramla Bay, the best beach on the island.
Our next stop will be the famous Tal-Mixta cave, one of the most beautiful viewpoints in Gozo. It'll take your breath away! On the way back, we'll explore the ancient streets to see and a defensive tower, a botanical garden.
We'll end the tour back at the starting point at 12 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 60% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 60% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Per person||Children under 11|
Per personUS$ 42.30
Children under 11not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
English speaking guide.
Photos and videos of the experience.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Il Madonna Ta Fatima street.