What better way to get to know Granada than on a free walking tour with a local guide?! On this tour you'll be led around the hisotric centre by a local expert, and best of all, it's free!
Free Walking Tour of Granada
At the indicated time the tour meets in plaza de Bib-Rambla to begin a two hour exploration of Granada, a city with long history both Christian and Muslim, with the sweet smell of incense wafting around every corner and the sounds of flamenco drifting through the streets.
From the "Fountain of the Giants" which can be found in the square, we'll lead you round the Granada Cathedral, the old silk market (or Alcaicería as it was known in the Emirate of Granada) and the Royal Chapel, where the bodies of Spanish Monarchs Isabel I and Ferdinand II still lie.
The tour will immerse you in the very soul of Granada, with its unique atmosphere easy to feel in the streets, squares and buildings with gothic and renaissance touches. And you'll feel transported back to the time of Muslim rule on our tour around Albaicín with its narrow winding streets dating back to the time of the Nasrid Kingdom.
Our free tour of Granada finally ends in Plaza de Santa Ana.
This free tour does not allow reservations of more than 6 people. If you are a larger group, please check out our private tour of Granada.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
Free tours do not have a fixed price, rather each person offers the guide the amount they consider appropriate, depending on their level of satisfaction.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking expert guide.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility or pushchairs/strollers.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
If you are not able to attend the tour, please cancel your reservation, otherwise the guide will be waiting for you.
Plaza de Bib-Rambla, Next to the