Explore the beauty of Granada's natural landscapes on this excursion to Lecrin Valley. You'll see enchanting Andalusian villages and hike the famous Barranco de la Luna ravine!
Lecrin Valley Excursion
At the scheduled time, we will meet in Plaza de Mariana Pineda and get on the minibus that will lead us away from the center of Granada into Lecrin Valley. This famous valley was originally called the Valley of Happiness by the Moors, and you'll soon find out why!
After an hour's journey, we'll make a stop in Melegís. There, we'll enjoy panoramic views of the surrounding picturesque white Andalusian villages like Chite, Restábal and Mondújar. These small towns tucked into the mountainside make for a landscape you'll never forget.
Then, the group will return to the minibus and head towards the nearby town of Saleres. From Saleres, we'll begin a 4-kilometer hiking route that will take us to the popular Barranco de la Luna ravine.
We will hike through this natural gorge and walk alongside the riverbed, admiring the incredible landscapes created by thousands of years of erosion. You'll also discover how the local flora has adapted to the peculiar terrain.
At the end of our hike, we will head back to the minibus to start on our way back to Granada. After four hours of exploring Granada's natural surroundings, the activity will finish at the meeting point.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 7 and 10 years old||Children under 7|
Children between 7 and 10 years oldUS$ 30.30
Children under 7not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other languages.
Transport by bus or minibus.
English speaking guide.
1 bottle of water.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Plaza de Mariana Pineda.