Experience a dream evening in Hammamet when you enjoy dinner and a live show based on the famous folk tale One Thousand and One Nights. This is great to spend the night in Tunisia.
What to expect
We will pick you up from your hotel in Hammamet around 7:45 pm before driving around 30 minutes to the Medina Yasmine Commercial Centre, where we will enjoy a fabulous buffet dinner at the Sheherazade restaurant - a perfect opportunity to sample the delicious Tunisian cuisine!
As the chefs prepare the specialties, the wait will be enlivened by a repertoire of Maalouf: traditional Tunisian music. The dishes will be brought to you shortly after. Then a fabulous hour and a half long show, based on the famous folktale of 1001 Nights, begins. This is a wonderful performance of the classic medieval Arabian tale.
The show tells the story of Scheherazade: a concubine who, for one thousand and one nights, saves her own life by keeping the Sultan Shahriar awake. She does this by telling him, evening after evening, a story that keeps his attention fixed until dawn.
This show has also won praise for its great staging and the traditional Arab costumes of the actors and dancers. At the end of the show, we will return to your hotels in Hammamet, where we will arrive at 10:30 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children form 4 to 12 years old||Children under 4 years old|
Children form 4 to 12 years oldUS$ 75
Children under 4 years oldFree
Hotel pick and drop off.
Transport in minibus or bus, depending on the size of the group.
Buffet style dinner in the Restaurant Scheherazade.
1001 nights show.
Drinks during the dinner.
When to book?
You can book up until 30 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.