Discover the charm of the Lower Saxony capital with this Private Tour of Hannover. You'll have an English speaking guide exclusively for you, your partner, family and friends.
Private Tour of Hannover
We'll meet at the time selected at one of the most symbolic locations in Hannover, New Town Hall, which stands out for its castle-style architecture.
From there we'll start walking through this charming German city while we discover its history. Did you know that 90% of Hannover was destroyed during the Second World War? We'll find out more about its tragic past and how it managed to recover over the years.
Hannover has a variety of tourist attractions that will leave you in awe. You'll visit the market church, the old town hall, Leibniz's house and more including the Aegidien church which is now a war memorial.
After a two hour tour of Hannover and its picturesque old town, we'll end the private tour at a place of your choice in the centre so that you can continue discovering the city on your own.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Up to 6 people||Up to 10 people||Up to 16 people|
|Private tour in English||
Private tour in English
Up to 6 peopleUS$ 313.90
Up to 10 peopleUS$ 359.40
Up to 16 peopleUS$ 404.90
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
Private and exclusive tour, there won't be anyone else in your group.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Hannover New Town Hall.