Visit iconic local bars and discover the vibrant nightlife of the Cuban capital on this free walking tour of Havana at night!
Free Tour of Havana at Night
At 8 pm, we'll meet up at the Fuente de la India in front of the Saratoga Hotel, ready to begin our four-hour walking tour of Havana at night.
Our free night tour will take us along Calle Teniente Rey, where we'll make our first stop at Hanoi, the perfect place to kick off a traditional Cuban night out. You can take this opportunity to taste a locally brewed beer - you're sure to love the unique flavours!
Continuing further along the same street, we'll visit Teniente Rey 360, where we recommend you try a typical Cuban drink called canchara. With a delicious cocktail in hand and lively salsa music playing, you'll soon be tapping your feet and wanting to dance!
From here, we'll head to Plaza Vieja, where we'll enter another of Havana's most popular bars. This local spot is known for its daiquiris - do you know which famous writer was as big a fan of this cocktail as he was of the Cuban capital?
The next stop on our free tour will be a hotel terrace, where we'll get to enjoy a spectacular view of Havana illuminated at night. Grab a mouth-watering mojito, another of the city's most iconic drinks, and toast to an unforgettable evening.
Our free night tour of Havana will come to an end at midnight at our final stop, the terrace of the Hotel Inglaterra, the oldest hotel in the country. You won't want to leave the live music and vibrant atmosphere!
Drinks Not Included
The drinks suggested in the itinerary are not included and must be paid at the bars.
- This free tour does not allow reservations for more than 10 people. If you're a larger group, please book our private tour of Havana instead.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult. The maximum allowed is three children per adult.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 12 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
Free tours do not have a fixed price, rather each person offers the guide the amount they consider appropriate, depending on their level of satisfaction.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
English, French and Spanish speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
If you are not able to attend the tour, please cancel your reservation, otherwise the guide will be waiting for you.
Fuente de la India.