Explore the spectacular landscape of the Doñana National Park on this guided tour from Huelva. Discover the incredible biodiversity of the natural reserve, which is home to endangered wildlife and unique flora.
Doñana National Park Tour Itinerary
Having been picked up from your hotel in Huelva, leave the hustle and bustle of the city behind and delve into one of Europe's most important natural protected areas, the Doñana National Park.
Arriving at the natural reserve, you'll be taken on a guided tour of Doñana in an all-terrain vehicle, allowing you to explore the most beautiful areas of the park's diverse ecosystems, which range from marshes to forests to sand dunes. Your guide, an expert in the reserve's flora and fauna, will explain the importance of the marshland to the environment and the local wildlife.
Admire the incredible mobile dunes of Doñana. The expansive coastal area of the national park is covered in hills of sand that change and move according to the winds. You'll then get to explore the different forests that cover the massive natural reserve, learning about its diverse range of botanical species, from the low Mediterranean shrubs to the towering pine trees.
Discover how to distinguish the wildlife that calls Doñana home. The endangered Iberian Lynx is one of the best-known native species of fauna, as well as two indigenous breeds of horses amongst many other mammals, reptiles, fish and birds.
After having free time to eat lunch (not included), you'll continue visiting the other areas of the enormous national park, before returning to the bus for the return journey to Huelva. Back in the city, you'll be dropped off at your hotel.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 10 years old||Children under 4 years old|
Children between 4 and 10 years oldUS$ 47.30
Children under 4 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by bus to Doñana National Park.
Transport by all terrain vehicle in the park.
English speaking guide with expert knowledge of local nature.
When to book?
You can book up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, imperative to point out when the booking is made.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Are there bathrooms inside the park?
A - No, as a protected natural space, there are no bathrooms in the park.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.