On this tour, we'll take you to one of the most famous hippie markets in Ibiza, where you can find all kinds of souvenirs and gifts. Depending on the day we'll either go to Es Canar or Las Dalias.
Hippie Market Tour
Having picked you up from your hotel we'll make our way to one of the most famous hippie markets in Ibiza and the Balearic Islands: on Wednesdays, the tour visits the Es Canar market, and on Saturdays we enjoy the Las Dalias market - both taking place in the Santa Eulalia area.
Once in the market you'll have free time to take in the huge variety of products on sale, and take home a beautiful souvenir from your time on the island. Traditional artisan products, harking back to Ibiza's heritage are the star products on offer, and the most popular gifts back home!
The tour ends back at the hotel or apartment where you're staying.
Hotel Pick Up
This tour includes hotel pick up in Ibiza City and San Antonio, including the surrounding areas.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 60% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 60% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
|Adults||Children from 2 to 12||Children under 2|
Children from 2 to 12US$ 20.60
Children under 2Free
The activity takes place with an escort that speaks in english and other languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (6:00 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.