Paradise beaches with crystal-clear water, idyllic coves and whitewashed towns: Ibiza is truly enchanting. Explore the island on this guided tour, discovering its natural gems and the most exciting points of interest.
Ibiza Island Tour
Having picked you up at your hotel first thing in the morning, we'll embark on our luxury bus ready to get to know the most important spots on the island.
Heading towards the south of the White Isle, the first stop on your tour will be at the location of the historic salt flat: Las Salinas, these days one of the most fashionable beaches on the island, where the lively chiringuitos, or beach bars, make it the perfect location for locals and tourists alike.
After another short drive, you'll reach San José, where you'll be welcomed by picturesque whitewashed houses and the traditions of the old fishing village. Did you know this town has the most beaches in all of Ibiza? You'll have free time here to explore the streets at your own pace.
Back on the road, you'll be taken to the next stop, the famous town of San Antonio. Enjoy the spectacular views of the sparkling turquoise sea in the stunning hidden coves from the bus.
There's more still to see of idyllic Ibiza: the Cala de Portinatx will captivate you with its crystalline waters and pale sand beaches, which made it one of the most beautiful areas of the island.
Paradise beaches, picturesque villages, dreamy coves... and for the finishing touch: a hippy market. Mix with locals as you stroll amongst the colourful stalls, selling everything form handicrafts to clothing. What better time to do some shopping?
Finally, you'll arrive in Santa Eulalia, Ibiza's third biggest town, where you'll enjoy a stroll along the seafront promenade before being dropped back off at your hotel.
Pick Up Area
Pick up is included in all areas of the island, but those staying in the hotels furthest away should pay a supplement:
- Cala Tarida, Cala San Miguel, Portinatx and Figueral (€5).
- Cala Vadella, Club Delfín, Cala Carbo, San Vicente and Cala Leña (€8).
Depending on the day of the week, we'll visit one of two different markets. On Wednesdays, we'll visit the Punta Arabi hippie market and on Saturdays the Las Dalias market. On some occasions, the markets may not due to causes unrelated to the tour. If this happens, we'll go on an alternative tour.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 60% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 60% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
|Adults||Children between 2 and 12||Children under 2|
Children between 2 and 12US$ 36.50
Children under 2Free
7 - 8 hours.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other language.
Hotel pick up.
Minibus or coach transport.
English speaking guide throughout the excursion.
When to book?
You can book up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.