Enjoy this ride in a catamaran yacht along the south-east coast of Ibiza, and fall in love with the unforgettable Illetas beach in Formentera: one of the best beaches on the Mediterranean, where you can enjoy a relaxing swim, and try your hand at snorkelling.
Having picked you up at your accommodation, we take you to the Ibiza port, where our catamaran yacht is waiting for us.
We'll sail the Mediterranean to Las Salinas. Between the coasts of Ibiza and Formentera, we'll make a brief pause so you can enjoy a fresh fruit breakfast, then continue our journey, dropping anchor in the popular illetas beach.
Here you'll have free time to either swim or snorkel, and we'll give you the necessary equipment, as well as swimming noodles, so you're sure to make the most of the crystalline waters.
And while you do, the crew on board the boat will prepare a delicious barbecue: a range of grilled meats, fruit and drinks will await you once you've worked up a hunger.
Then, with music, and a drink in hand we'll begin the return journey to Ibiza, arriving back to the dock around 3:30 pm, where buses will be waiting for us to take you back to your accommodation.
Excursion Without Transfers
If you're staying in Ibiza, you have your own car, or would prefer to make your way to the dock in another way, we're offering a €5 discount for those who don't use the transfer service. In this case, you should make your way to the Ibiza City Port of your own accord.
Pick Up Area
Pick up is included in all areas of the island, but those staying in the hotels furthest away should pay a supplement:
- Cala Tarida, Cala San Miguel, Portinatx and Figueral (€5).
- Cala Vadella, Club Delfín, Cala Carbo, San Vicente and Cala Leña (€8).
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 60% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 60% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
|Adults||Children between 2 and 12||Children under 2|
|Tour with transfers||
|Tour without transfers||
Tour with transfers
Children between 2 and 12US$ 47.40
Children under 2Free
Tour without transfers
Children between 2 and 12US$ 44.40
Children under 2Free
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Free time on Illetas Beach, Formentera.
Barbeque lunch with salad and fruit.
Open bar with water, beer and soft drinks.
Music on board.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (6:00 pm) if there are still places available. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Carrer de la Mola 34 - 40, Puerto Ibiza