Enter the Iberian Museum of Jaen, the only one in the world that specialises in Iberian culture. In addition, complete this guided tour with a visit to the Provincial Museum and discover works by Picasso, Antonio López and Goya.
Iberian Museum and the Provincial Museum Entry
After meeting at the Iberian Museum of Jaen, we'll begin our guided tour among ceramics, weapons of war, and sculptures of the Iberian legacy. Inaugurated in 2017, it's a unique place, that specialises in this ancient town. Our expert guide will reveal the history of the Iberian culture.
During the guided tour, you'll see the more than 1,600 pieces on display, including the Porcuna sculpture group, Iberian sculptures dating from the 5th century, which can boast of being the most important works found in Spain.
After leaving aside the Iberian culture, we'll continue our guided tour of the Provincial Museum, dedicated to the fine arts. This museum offers sculptures and paintings from the 14th to the 20th century. You'll be able to delight with works of illustrious artists like Antonio López or Picasso, discover Islamic art or contemplate a great collection of engravings such as the Caprichos de Goya.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children under 12 years old|
Children under 12 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Free entry to the museums.
English speaking guide.
Entry to the Provincial Museum's gardens.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Iberian Museum, 23008, Jaén