Do you want to discover the legends, mysteries and love stories that surround Jaen? Explore its streets to learn about its lesser-known history and tour its historic centre at nightfall.
Jaen Mystery Night Tour
On this tour we'll visit the old part of the Andalusian city, getting to know its most emblematic places and the most mysterious stories. Discover the Cathedral, the Barrio de la Merced, the San Lorenzo Arch and the Plaza San Francisco.
We'll also visit several of Jaen's hidden treasures and tell you all about the most intriguing secrets and legends of the city. But not everything will be a mystery, we'll also recount the love stories of its palaces, squares and monuments.
Its Iberian, Islamic and Jewish past means that Jaen is home to a large number of haunted houses, surprising treasures and incredible legends. Did you know that in the Magdalena district there was a lizard that attacked passersby? Or that the ghost of an orphaned child runs around its Cathedral? Enjoy an unforgettable tour under the starry night sky of Jaen.
The itinerary maybe subject to slight modifications on special dates such as Easter, Carrera de San Antón, the Three Kings Parade, Carnival and the San Lucas Fair and/or changes for other events in the city.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 11 years old||Children under 5 years old|
Children between 5 and 11 years oldUS$ 3.60
Children under 5 years oldFree
1 hour 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
Entry to the different monuments and palaces.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Plaza de San Ildefonso.