Explore the beautiful coast of Xabia on a paddle surfboard while you discover fascinating places such as the Laguna Azul and its magical sea caves. Along the way, you will also snorkel in the crystal waters!
Paddle Surf Tour of Xabia
We will meet up at 9 am on Granadella Beach, one of Xabia's best-known beaches. There, we will give you the board, the paddle, and the life jacket and we will briefly explain what the route will consist of. Then it is time to hit the water!
Without wasting any time, we'll get on the paddleboards and start paddling along the coast towards one of the most beautiful corners of Xabia: the famous Laguna Azul (Blue Lagoon). You will be amazed by the striking color of these waters!
During this three-hour tour, we will also discover other incredible places such as sea caves and small coves, and even have time to do some snorkeling.
We will finish the paddle surf tour of Xabia, by paddling back to the original starting point of the activity.
Who can take part in the activity?
- The minimum age to participate in this activity is 16 years old.
- This tour is designed for people who have previous experience of paddle surfing.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Paddle surf tour||
Paddle surf tour
Per personUS$ 54.70
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in spanish.
English speaking guide.
Paddle surfing equipment.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.