Do you want to slide through the trees like Tarzan? With this Anamuya Zip Line & Monkeyland Adventure, you'll enjoy a real adventure. You'll also have the opportunity to meet the Dominican squirrel monkeys.
Anamuya Zip Line & Monkeyland Adventure
When booking, you can choose between 2 options. Both include pick-up at your hotel from Juan Dolio and return transfer.
12 zip lines (7 hours 30 minutes)
We'll pick you up at your hotel in Juan Dolio from 9:40 am and set off for Anamuya for an impressive 12-rope circuit. The cables will increase in intensity as you pass from one to the other, so let's get to the adventure!
At 2 pm we'll have a typical Dominican lunch to taste the most traditional flavours. Afterwards, we'll arrive in Higüey, to visit the famous Basilica Cathedral of Nuestra Señora de la Altagracia, an architectural jewel!
Later, we'll return to your hotel in Juan Dolio, arriving at 5 pm.
12 zip lines + Monkeyland (8 hours 30 minutes)
With this option, we'll pick you up at your hotel in Juan Dolio from 7 am to enjoy the zip line circuit in Anamuya, at full speed! We'll go up and down the mountain through the strategically placed cables.
Afterwards, we'll go to Monkeyland, to enjoy the company of the squirrel monkeys, and feed them some peanuts. After this special visit, we'll have a traditional lunch.
We'll arrive at Juan Dolio's hotels at 3:30 pm.
The maximum weight for the zip line circuit is 130 kilograms.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 60% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 60% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 6 and 12 years old||Children under 6|
|12 zip lines circuits||
US$ 79 US$ 71.10
US$ 50 US$ 45
|12 zip lines + Monkeyland||
US$ 119 US$ 107.10
US$ 85 US$ 76.50
12 zip lines circuits
AdultsUS$ 79 US$ 71.10
Children between 6 and 12 years oldUS$ 50 US$ 45
Children under 6not permitted
12 zip lines + Monkeyland
AdultsUS$ 119 US$ 107.10
Children between 6 and 12 years oldUS$ 85 US$ 76.50
Children under 6not permitted
7 hours 30 minutes - 8 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other language.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport in safari truck.
English speaking instructor.
12 zip line circuit.
Lunch, drinks and fruit.
10% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
You can book up until 10 days before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.