Do you want to meet the fast squirrel monkeys? With this Monkeyland Day Trip, you'll enjoy the company of these fun animals and discover their special characteristics.
Monkeyland Day Trip
From 7 am we'll pick you up at your hotel in Juan Dolio for an excursion to Monkeyland. During the trip, we'll make a stop at the Casa del Coco and find out the benefits of its oil. In addition, we'll enjoy a coffee and chocolate tasting.
At 10:15 am we'll arrive at Monkeyland, where we'll see its residents, the small and charming squirrel monkeys. You'll have the opportunity to interact with them while feeding them peanuts.
Did you know that this primate has no problem interacting with others like the capuchin monkey? They also live in large communities with different hierarchies. Funny, isn't it?
After the visit, we'll enjoy a delicious buffet lunch. Then we'll set off back to Juan Dolio, where the tour will end arriving at the hotels at 12:45 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 60% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 60% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
|Tour in English||
US$ 79 US$ 71.10
US$ 55 US$ 49.50
Tour in English
AdultsUS$ 79 US$ 71.10
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 55 US$ 49.50
Children under 3 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other language.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Entry to Monkeyland.
Entry to Casa del Coco.
Coffee and chocolate tasting.
Mineral water, soft drinks and fresh fruit.
10% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
You can book up until 10 days before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.