Explore Punta Cana in a unique, fun way when you take our fantastic bicycle tour. You can choose between a standard or electric bike for an 11-mile ride through stunning scenery of mountains and ocean.
Bicycle Tour of Punta Cana
We will pick you up at your hotel in Bayahibe at 7 am and take you by bus to Macao beach in Punta Cana.
After driving for an hour and a half we will arrive at the bay and get on the bikes. Then we pedal for three hours along hidden paths, stopping to rest and take pictures of the beautiful surroundings. There is also time for some refreshing fruit and drinks at your disposal.
We will see the idyllic coast of Punta Cana and pass through its rural interior to the small town of El Salado. This is a unique opportunity to discover what everyday life is like for Dominicans is like.
We will return to the crystal clear waters of Macao beach where the tour concludes. Then, we get off the bikes and take you back to your hotel arriving around 1 pm.
Hotel pick up
This tour includes pick-up exclusively at hotels in the Bayahibe area.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 30% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Per person||Children under 12|
Per personUS$ 75
Children under 12not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Hotel pick up and drop off (only in the area of Bayahibe).
Transport by minibus or bus, depending on the size of the group.
Rental of bicycle or helmet.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.