With this excursion to Samaná from La Romana, you will discover the principal attractions of the north of the Dominican Republic, like the waterfall El Limón and the island Cayo Levantado.
Between 5 am and 6 am, we will pick you up from your hotel in La Romana. We will travel by bus to the northeast of the Dominican Republic. After a brief stop in the beautiful village of Miches, we will continue to the port of Las Cañitas, where a beautiful catamaran awaits us!
From there, we will sail to the city of Samana. Once on land, we will board a safari truck that will take us to the interior of the peninsula, where we will go to the famous El Limón waterfall! We will make the last stretch on a 30-minute horse ride through the jungle to the foot of the cascades.
Once the picture is taken, we will go to a ranch to enjoy a well-deserved buffet lunch. After, we will return by bus to the city of Samaná, where we board a boat that will take us to the island of Cayo Levantado, a Caribbean paradise! You will have one hour of free time to enjoy these postcard-like beaches at your leisure.
At 3 pm, we will meet up again to take the boat to Las Cañitas, where we will arrive half an hour later. Finally, we will return by bus to La Romana, dropping you at your hotel at 6 pm.
Who can perform the activity?
The minimum age for this activity is 3 years old. In addition, pregnant women and people with heart problems cannot participate.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 60% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 60% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children from 6 to 10 years old|
|Tour in English||
US$ 159 US$ 143.10
US$ 89 US$ 80.10
Tour in English
AdultsUS$ 159 US$ 143.10
Children from 6 to 10 years oldUS$ 89 US$ 80.10
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other language.
Pick up and drop off at your hotel.
English speaking guide.
Water, rum and soft drinks during the boat trip.
10% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
You can book up until 10 days before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.