Feel the excitement and adrenaline riding along a zip line over the Dominican jungle, during this fantastic experience in Anamuya!
Zipline Adventure in Anamuya
We will pick you up from your hotel in La Romana at your chosen time. After an enjoyable 45-minute safari truck ride, we will arrive at the zipline circuit located at the foot of the Anamuya mountain.
Before your first ride on the zipwire, you will receive a brief safety presentation. The circuit consists of 12 lines distributed among 18 platforms, some of which reach a speed of up to 35 miles per hour. The biggest section of the circuit stretches for half a mile and is the longest in the Caribbean.
While you zoom down the rope slides you will enjoy the beautiful jungle landscapes of Anamuya. The tropical nature and green, exuberant vegetation, floating at your feet, is a sight to behold.
At the end of the circuit, you will hydrate yourself with a tasting of tropical fruits, juices, and soft drinks. Once you have regained your strength, we will take you back to your hotel in La Romana. The arrival is scheduled five hours after we first picked you up.
You can complete your zip line experience by visiting the fab Monkeyland. In this zoo, you will interact with the cheeky Dominican squirrel monkeys. These friendly animals love to play with humans!
If you choose this option, after enjoying the zipline circuit we will go to the Monkeyland and take a 45 minute guided tour. Finally, we will take you back to your hotel in La Romana, where we will arrive seven hours after having first picked you up.
Who can take part in the activity?
The minimum age to take part in this activity is 8 years old. Participants must weigh between 4 and 21 stone and must not have a waist height of more than 4 feet.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 60% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 60% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children from 8 to 12 years old||Children under 8|
US$ 90 US$ 79
US$ 45 US$ 39.50
|Zipline circuit + Monkeyland||
US$ 119 US$ 107
US$ 85 US$ 77
AdultsUS$ 90 US$ 79
Children from 8 to 12 years oldUS$ 45 US$ 39.50
Children under 8not permitted
Zipline circuit + Monkeyland
AdultsUS$ 119 US$ 107
Children from 8 to 12 years oldUS$ 85 US$ 77
Children under 8not permitted
5 - 7 hours.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, spanish and other language.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Pick up and drop off at your hotel.
Transport by safari truck.
English speaking instructors.
Equipment for the zipline.
Entry to the Monkeyland (optional).
Juice, soft drinks, and tropical fruits.
12% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
You can book up until 10 days before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.