Enjoy a free day on the island of La Graciosa with this return ferry between Órzola (Lanzarote) and Caleta de Sebo (La Graciosa). The trip only lasts 25 minutes!
Return Ferry Between Lanzarote and La Graciosa
From Orzola port, to the North of Lanzarote, you can take a ferry to Caleta de Sebo, the capital of La Graciosa the smallest inhabited island on the Canarian archipelago.
A brief 25 minute journey will allow you to arrive as far as La Graciosa, where you can spend a free day enjoying its paradise beaches with turquoise waters and golden sand.
During the journey you will enjoy spectacular views of the Famara crags, the sheer cliffs of Lanzarote's Northern coast.
The ferries have toilets, a bar and wifi on board.
You can embark on any of the ferries, which leave at the following times.
- From Órzola (Lanzarote): 8:30 am, 10:00 am, 11:00 am, 12:00 pm, 1:30 pm, 4:00 pm, 5:00 pm and 6:00 pm. From the 1st May to the 25th October, there is a ferry at 7:00 pm, and from the 1st of July to the 24st October there is a ferry at 8:00 pm too.
- From Caleta de Sebo (La Graciosa): 8:00 am, 8:40 am, 10:00 am, 11:00 am, 12:30 pm, 3:00 pm, 4:00 pm and 5:00 pm. From the 1st May to the 25th October, there is a ferry at 6:00 pm, and from the 1st of July to the 24st October there is a ferry at 7:00 pm too.
Having made your reservation you can choose to return from Caleta del Sebo (La Graciosa) to Órzola (Lanzarote) on the same day, at the indicated times. Your ticket is also valid to, if you prefer, return the following day or at later dates.
What to do on La Graciosa?
The ferry will leave you in the Caleta de Sebo port. This little town on La Graciosa is unusual because its streets are unpaved - meaning you walk on the same sand as on the beach. Just around the corner can be found the church of Our Lady of Carmen, and the Chinijo museum, dedicated to the history, plant life and culture of the archipelago made up of la Graciosa, Alegranza, Montaña Clara and los Roques.
And of course there are the unmissable La Graciosa beaches, especially "la playa francesa" and "la playa de Montañana Amarilla", a virgin paradise where you can enjoy a refreshing swim.
Transport to the Órzola port
As well as the ferry to La Graciosa, you can also reserve a return bus between the hotel area and the Órzola port. This option is only available on Tuesday and Friday.
Important! This bus option to the port is only valid for the ferry leaving Órzola at 11 am, with the return from Caleta del Sebo at 4 pm.
Timetable and Bus Pick up Points
If you opt for the return bus to the Órzola port, the pick up will take place in the following tourist areas of Lanzarote:
- 9:40-9:55 am: Costa Teguise.
- 8:55-9:15 am: Puerto del Carmen.
- 8:35 am: Puerto Calero.
- 8:30-9:15 am: Playa Blanca (except Mondays).
- 9:35 am: Arrecife (Tuesdays only).
When making your reservation you can select the closest pick up point to your hotel. Each meeting point has a fixed pick up time.
For this trip, it is important to bring a valid passport with you.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 11||Children under 3|
|Ferry + Bus Transfer||
Children between 3 and 11US$ 15.50
Children under 3Free
Ferry + Bus Transfer
Children between 3 and 11US$ 23.80
Children under 3Free
Return ferry between Órzola (Lanzarote) and Caleta de Sebo (La Graciosa).
Pick up and return to your hotel (optional).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you need help to book an activity or have any enquiries, please contact us.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Órzola port (the embarcation point having reserved the ferry).