Dive into the depths of the Atlantic Ocean to visit the only underwater museum in Europe and discover the exotic plants and wildlife on the coast of Lanzarote.
Diving Lanzarote: Museo de Atlántico
We'll meet at the selected meeting point and make our way to the city port to board a boat. Before the dive, we'll get everything prepared to embark on an adventure for certified divers only.
Our first dive will be in the celestial waters of Playa Blanca where we'll marvel at underwater volcanic landscapes and caves. If we're lucky, we might even get to see spectacular creatures such as the colourful parrotfish.
Next, we'll dive down to the Lanzarote Atlantic Museum, 14 metres deep and dedicated to the development and conservation of the local sea life. Which species will we see during this magical experience?
- The tour includes pick up and drop off in Lanzarote. Depending on the location of your hotel you'll be picked up between 8:30 am and 8:45 am.
- You must be a certified diver.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
Per PersonUS$ 163.20
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
English speaking guide.
Entry to the Atlantic Museum
When to book?
You can book up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.