Live this unique experience with this underwater tour, which is even apt for those with limited mobility! See marine life in its natural habitat as never before!
Types of Sea Trek
Sea trek is a type of dive, but undertaken using special masks. These masks do not need oxygen tanks, and you can breathe normally as if you were on the surface.
Following a brief training of 10 minutes, we put on all the necessary equipment (mask and wetsuit) to enjoy our underwater tour! Over half an hour we will enjoy the breathtaking experience of walking on the seabed, observing the sea and plant life of the Lanzarote shallows. We'll have the same view as a diver, but without the need for a licence or previous experience!
Adapted Sea Trek
People with limited mobility can also enjoy the underwater tour. With the assistance of three monitors, anyone who wishes to can use a special chair to take this tour. It's a unique experience, seeing the fish swim up close!
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Per Person||Children under 8|
|Accessible Sea Trek||
Per PersonUS$ 71.70
Children under 8not permitted
Accessible Sea Trek
Per PersonUS$ 215.30
Children under 8not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
English speaking guide and instructor.
Equipment to undertake the dive (mask and wetsuit).
When to book?
You can book up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Avenida del Jablillo 1, Costa Teguise