Sail along the southeast coast of Lanzarote from the Puerto del Carmen dock to the paradise beaches of Papagayo: with a free bar and lunch on board!
Having picked you up at your hotel, we make our way by bus to the Puerto del Carmen dock. At 11:00 am, we set off in a catamaran yacht on the way to the southeast coast of Lanzarote.
Having embarked you'll enjoy a welcome mojito and Spanish omelette, which you can enjoy over the course of an hour-long journey taking us to the Papagayo beaches. This area of Lanzarote stands out for its virgin coasts with turquoise waters and golden sand: a real natural paradise. Here you will have two hours of free time to swim, snorkel, kayak or lounge on lilos.
Around 2 pm we will have lunch on board the catamaran with a buffet of paella, pasta and fresh fruit, as well as refreshing ourselves with a free bar of beer, sangria, soft drinks and water. After eating you can relax with views of the Atlantic ocean as we sail towards the Puerto del Carmen dock, where we will arrive around 3 pm.
From Puerto del Carmen we return by bus to the various tourist areas of Lanzarote.
Schedule and Pick-Up Points
This tour includes pick up in the following tourist zones of Lanzarote:
- 09:15-10:05 am: Playa Blanca.
- 09:40-10:00 am: Costa Teguise.
- 10:30 am: Puerto Calero.
- 10:15-10:45 am: Puerto del Carmen.
When making your reservation you can select the pick-up point closest to your hotel. This place will have a specific pick up time inside the range indicated above.
Excursion from Playa Blanca
If you prefer, you can reserve our excursion to the Papagayo coast in a glass-bottomed boat.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 3 to 11||Children under 3|
Children from 3 to 11US$ 42.30
Children under 3Free
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in spanish and other languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Return yacht trip between Puerto del Carmen and the playas Papagayo beaches.
Welcome mojito and Spanish omlette.
Free bar with beer, sangria, soft drinks and water.
Lunch with paella, pasta and fresh fruit.
Equipment for aquatic activities.
When to book?
Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.