Discover Lille's most famous monuments, get free public transport and save money with the Lille City Pass.
Lille City Pass
The Lille City Pass will allow you to explore the most popular sights, museums and monuments in the city of Lille. What's more, it includes discounts and offers in selected restaurants and shops.
You can download the Lille City Pass guide and check out all the attractions included via the following link.
24 /48 Hour Lille City Pass
The 24 /48 Hour Lille City Pass includes free entry to almost 30 tourist attractions in the Lille metropolitan area, including the Palais des Beaux-Arts, the La Piscine museum, the Lille Métropole Museum of Modern, Contemporary and Outsider Art, the birthplace of Charles de Gaulle and the Hospice Comptesse.
72 hour Lille City Pass
As well as the tourist attractions already mentioned, this option also includes entry to other points of interest in the region, such as the Carrière Wellington Museum in Arras or the Matisse Museum in Le Cateau-Cambrésis.
Unlimited public transport
All Lille City Pass options include unlimited use of public transport in Lille completely free of charge during the card's validity period.
The 72 hour Lille City Pass also includes free 24-hour use of the SNCF TER regional train network via Nord-Pas de Calais.
The Lille City Pass is activated when it is used for the first time. From then on, you can use it for the number days you have purchased (1, 2 or 3 consecutive days). The card allows you to visit each tourist attraction once.
Children under the age of 4 can use public transport for free in Lille without the need to purchase a Lille City Pass. What's more, in most museums in Lille children under the age of 4 can enter completely free of charge (we recommend checking in advance).
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|24 hour Lille City Pass||
|48 hour Lille City Pass||
|72 hour Lille City Pass||
24 hour Lille City Pass
Per personUS$ 29.70
48 hour Lille City Pass
Per personUS$ 41.70
72 hour Lille City Pass
Per personUS$ 53.60
1 - 3 days.
Lille City Pass for the chosen duration.
Free entry to a range of tourist attractions in Lille.
Free use of public transport for the duration purchased.
Discounts in shops and restaurants.
When to book?
Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, some of the areas are accessible.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How do I know if the attractions included are open?
A - We recommend that you visit the attraction's web site to confirm availability beforehand. Some attractions may be closed or have limited opening due to Covid-19.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.