Fairytale palaces, dreamy forests, dramatic hills and sea cliffs, local cuisine, dirt roads... explore all the best bits of Sintra and its natural park on this full-day Jeep tour.
Sintra Full-Day Jeep Safari
After being picked up from Lisbon, you'll leave the city behind and delve deep into the incredible Sintra-Cascais Nature Park, which stretches from Sintra to Guincho Beach and Cabo da Roca, the westernmost point of the European continent.
Bouncing along dirt roads, skirting the edges of sea cliffs and crossing luscious forests you'll discover the charm of this magical natural park as you make your way to Sintra, one of Portugal's prettiest cities.
In Sintra, you'll have two hours of free time to enjoy the local cuisine, visit the city's historical centre, relax on one of its beautiful terraces or buy some souvenirs or traditional crafts.
Before returning to Lisbon, you'll visit the magnificent Palácio da Pena, a fairytale palace that has become one of Portugal's most visited sites.
You'll get back to Lisbon around 6pm, where your driver will drop you off at your hotel or elsewhere, if you'd prefer.
This tour only runs for groups of 4 people. If this is not the case, you'll be offered a refund or a tour on an alternative date.
Bookings for children under 2 years old are not accepted on this tour.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 5 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 2 and 10 years old|
Children between 2 and 10 years oldUS$ 54.80
9 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Transport by Jeep 4x4.
English speaking guide and driver throughout the excursion.
Entrance to Pena Palace.
Food and drinks.
Guided tour of Pena Palace.
When to book?
You can book up until 8 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.