On this tour we will pass through some of Lisbon's most famous neighbourhoods, to try the very best of Portuguese cuisine: their famous petiscos. Lisbon's tapas is sure to delight your palate!
Lisbon Tapas Tour
The tour meets at 7 pm in Rossio Square. From here the gastronomic tour begins, passing through the best tapas bars in the Portuguese capital. We will hit three bars known for their petiscos - the name given to the Portuguese equivalent to tapas.
On the way we will narrate the history and importance of food in the capital, as we make our way to the next bar. The actual route varies depending on seasonal produce, and the availability of local restaurants, but some of the most famous delicacies in Lisbon include the legendary custard tarts known as "Pasteis de Belem", locally sourced sardines, and octopus salad.
And, of course, this will all come accompanied by delicious local wines, perfectly paired with the food. Cheers!
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
2 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking expert guide.
Visit to 3 Lisbon restaurants.
When to book?
You can book up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.